The KEEP Toolkit is a set of web-based tools that help teachers, students and institutions quickly create compact and engaging knowledge representations on the Web. With the KEEP Toolkit you can:
- select and organize teaching and learning materials.
- prompt analysis and reflection by using templates.
- transform materials and reflections into visually appealing and intellectually engaging representations.
- share ideas for peer-review, assessment, and collective knowledge building.
- simplify the technical tasks and facilitate knowledge exchange and dissemination.